This spacious 4 bed, 3 bath home sits on a large, peaceful 1.2 acre view lot. The main level offers an open floor plan with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large deck overlooking the rolling landscape, garden and forest views. The lower level has a private entrance and an interior access with separate utilities and can be used as a one bedroom and 1 bathroom rental until or guest suite. In addition, the downstairs area provides ample storage with a temperature-controlled wine room. An attached oversized garage provides additional storage, room for a workshop or 2 large vehicles. The paved driveway provides parking for guests, tenants or extra vehicles. With plenty of outdoor space for a fruit orchard, vegetable gardens, a bocce court or pool, this is a rare opportunity with multiple options and upside potential for improvements.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,478 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Ground Floor, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Family Room
- Space in Kitchen
- Inside Area,Laundry Closet
- Breakfast Area,Other Counter,Skylight(s)
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Other
- Built-In Electric Oven,Built-In Gas Range,Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal,Hood Over Range,Microwave
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Wood. Stove, Central.
- 1. Brick,Living Room,Raised Hearth,Wood Burning,Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached,Covered,Interior Access,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Wood, Stucco, Block
- Uncovered Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance,Private, Uncovered Deck. Garden,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance,Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Joel Toller, Coldwell Banker Brokers of the
Agent License: 01259088 Office License: 02013646 Office Phone: (707) 963-1152
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.